Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. Coffee is the most sold beverage in the world, and many people drink a cup of coffee when they are at work or at leisure. Coffee also has a very good refreshing effect. Coffee kiosk is a very hot sale in shopping center and street. It’s a great choice for most. It will give busy us a good rest. like Starbucks brand coffee shop is a good example. You’ll find that every mall has its own cafe shop. There is a steady stream of passengers every day, and you can’t wait to start owning a coffee shop？
The cost of coffee is meagre, but the profit is very high. If you also want to open a small business, you can choose to open a coffee kiosk. The rent of the coffee shop is relatively high, needs to be renovated, and the cost is higher. A small coffee stall will only occupy minimal space, and you don’t need to decorate anything.
The standard size for a coffee kiosk is 9-18 sq meters, depending on the mall leased sizes(the most popular kiosk size is 10x10ft, 10x12ft, 12x15ft, and 10x15ft ). The regular coffee kiosk contains sales counters, cashiers, ordering counters, store counters, and work counters with sinks. And there is usually a menu tower next to the cashier or display racks to put flyers and promotions papers. Typically, The kiosk logos must be in prominent locations, and light boxes are also needed for advertising.
How to open a coffee bar kiosk?
I believe that many of my friends dream of one day saving enough money to invest in opening a cafe. The most prominent question is, how should we open a coffee kiosk? Where to open it? What needs to be prepared? How much money do you need to start a coffee bar?
- Market research and positioning: Determine whether there is enough demand in the current market in the city where you are located, what kind of demand is, and what kind of people are in demand. Once the needs have been identified, it is natural to locate the population’s needs.
- Budget and financial planning: After considering the positioning of the coffee shop and the preliminary work of the market survey, it is my turn to make a budget and financial planning. You must calculate all possible points that use money, including kiosk rent, manufacturing cost, equipment, inventory, employee salary, advertising promotion, etc.
- Location of a coffee kiosk: The transportation where the coffee kiosk is located must be convenient. Cafes depend on the surrounding environment to have a combined effect near large or office buildings. If you open a coffee bar in the mall, the best place is the mall’s entrance or near the elevator. If you open a cafe on the business plaza, the best place is the side of the walkways.
- Customize your coffee kiosk: A beautiful and functional coffee kiosk can be very helpful to your business. You need to find a professional company to help you design and customize your coffee kiosk. The kiosk manufacturing process contains kiosk design-manufacturing-shipping-installation. All the detailed elements need to be considered so you will have fewer headaches when using it.
- Purchase the required machines: You need to buy the machines you need to make coffee, such as coffee machines, ice machines, grinders, sealers, refrigerators, and more.
Mall Coffee Bar Equipment & Machines
Coffee Equipment is the most crucial thing in every food business. Whether you are starting a coffee kiosk in a mall or opening a cafe restaurant, you will need the following typical machines:
- Sealing machine: sealing machines are always used in the coffee business.
- Water heater: The water heater is an essential piece of equipment in the coffee kiosk, and it is necessary to ensure the hot water supply in the coffee shop.
- Smoothie machine: As the name suggests, this equipment is used to make smoothies, which is needed a lot in summer.
- Cash register: Using cash registers in the store can speed up the rhythm of customers paying for their bills.
- Fresh-keeping cabinets and freezers: the franchise stores need fresh-keeping cabinets to store and make some raw materials, and freezers are mainly used to make ice cubes.
- Fructose dosing machine: When debugging coffee, adding fructose as a sweetener can improve the grade of coffee in terms of taste. Using fructose to measure the machine can ensure that the taste is not wrong.
Why Owning A Coffee kiosk Is A Great Business To Start?
If you dream of opening a small business, you can try opening a coffee booth in a mall. So what are the benefits of opening a coffee kiosk?
- Has development prospects: Because coffee faces more and more consumer groups, many people like to enjoy a cup of coffee on the way to and from work, and coffee can also satisfy the spiritual needs of people, so many reasons make coffee kiosks have developed prospects.
- Meet market demand: Because coffee kiosk has development prospects, it also promotes many people’s consumption. On the contrary, consumption promotes the operation of the coffee kiosks, so this is a complementary effect that can meet the market demand and promote economic development.
- Simple business model: Running a coffee shop doesn’t require a complicated business model; it only needs to follow standard management, and the kiosk can run smoothly.
Get A Coffee Booth From MyFoodKiosk!
Myfoodkiosk is a leading company specializing in designing and making customized mall kiosks. We can make different kinds of food kiosks. We cooperated with many big brands, such as Starbucks, Nestle, Luckin, etc. we have a professional design team and direct factory that can help you design and customize the coffee kiosks to your needs. If you also need an expresso kiosk and want more details, feel free to contact us.