Rolled ice cream is becoming more and more popular. It looks very yummy, when making the ice cream cream, you can add fresh ice cream, nuts, etc. So when people do ice cream business will also sell rolled ice cream and frozen yogurt.
Today I want to share with you a nice fried ice cream booth we just designed and did for an American client. See this ice cream kiosk, it used dark blue color matched white. On the front side is 3 fried ice machines. On the front wall have 3 nice posters for advertising. On the right side are 2 ice cream fridges used to sell some soft ice cream and packed ice cream. Near the ice, cream fridges are some topping pans to sell some frozen yogurt. The back side is a work counter with a 3 compartment sink and one hand wash sink. There have lightbox menus on the two tall pylons, the kiosk surface also has many light boxes for advertising. There have a lot of led light added on this kiosk surface, it looks very amazing and nice.
Detailed info about this rolled ice cream kiosk
- Size: 10ft by 10ft
- Color: dark blue color and white color
- Materials used: plywood with a white and blue laminate finish
- Countertop: white Corian stone
- Accessories included: illuminated logos, led light boxes, ice cream stickers, white led light strip, stainless steel topping pans, 3 compartment sink, hand wash sink
- Production time: 22-25 work days after order confirmed
- Package: after assembling finished, we will divide this kiosk into several parts and pack them using hardwood boxes
How to start your own ice cream kiosk business?
- You need to meet mall management to find a good location. A good location is very important.
- You need to find a professional design team to help you create a design plan for your kiosk. A design plan is very important.
- After the design gets approval, you need to find a good supplier to help you build the kiosk.
If you also need a food kiosk and need any help, just feel free to contact us.